When you Sponsor…
Your sponsorship allows MCA to produce a first-class event, while raising funds to forward its many initiatives, including Cultural Grants. Specifically, your sponsorship helps provide event infrastructure, marketing, event management, marketing and social media, and signage.
But it is so much more…
- Provides high-profile recognition for your company at the event and throughout the year at the Corporate Champions of the Arts qualifying levels
- Signals to your employees and the community that you value arts and culture and their important roles in our quality of life and local economy
- Shows your company promotes better quality of life through promotion of healthy lifestyle activities
- Brings statewide and national recognition to Ocala/Marion County
- Provides a unique experience for residents and visitors
- Stimulates the local economy through expenditures at local shops, restaurants, and hotels We are committed to tailor your sponsorship to best compliment your corporate goals. Let’s talk!
We’d love to discuss opportunities and our promise to deliver on our commitment to you. Contact Jaye Baillie, Executive Director 352.629.1500 or fill out the contact form.
Ride for the Arts
MCA created Ride for the Arts in 2015, combining the burgeoning sport of cycling with an art experience for a unique event that took both elements to a new level. The ride highlights two of the best assets of Ocala/Marion County, as cyclists travel through the unparalleled natural beauty of Marion County’s picturesque horse country.
Over the Edge
MCA is taking leaps and bounds in 2019 with this new fundraiser that will put you “over the edge”…. LITERALLY!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Jaye Baillie directly at MCA.
Applaud the Arts
For over a decade, MCA has honored and celebrated the arts with Saluting the Arts. In 2016, the event was renamed Applaud the Arts and it is with inspired energy that we request your support for the next Applaud the Arts event.
Join us as we share the fantastic story of Ocala’s creative community in the newly restored and state-of-the-art historic venue, the Reilly Arts Center in Tuscawilla Park.
MCA began with Horse Fever in 2001 and has continued each year, supporting every genre of local talent with public art, a gallery, advocacy, and funding including Cultural Grants totaling $310,000. It’s time to up our game showcasing the talent and local arts organizations and we can only do so with your help.
We Applaud the Arts because…
- art creates beauty in our city and connects its people
- art is a cornerstone of a healthy and prosperous community
- art improves education by encouraging creativity, problem solving, and lateral thinking
- art improves and inspires economic development, creates jobs and produces tax revenue
- art attracts tourism revenue
- art is an experience fundamental to our humanity
Join artists, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, elected officials, arts patrons, and nonprofit leaders as we gather to applaud the visionary individuals and organizations who play such a vital role in the quality of life in Ocala/Marion County.
We thank you in advance for your for interest in MCA’s signature event. We are confident that your company will benefit and enjoy Ocala/Marion County’s dynamic connection between business and the arts at this entertaining event.
For a personal appointment to review sponsorship opportunities and benefits, please contact Jaye Baillie, MCA Executive Director email@example.com
A great way to show your business’ support for the arts is through a month long Gallery sponsorship. Benefits include acknowledgement on all social media posts, banner signage throughout the month of the exhibit, speaking opportunities during the Artists’ Reception, the opening event of the exhibit. Sponsorship is $1,000. For more information, contact Jaye Baillie, Executive Director.